1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay kiss when drunk

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by aske, Dec 28, 2015.

1. aske

So a guy I like (who I assume is straight) kissed me when he was drunk and I'm wondering is there something more to that or was he just drunk? I never expected it to happen even though I secretly dreamt about it.

Few months later when I got the courage, I asked him out. He refused. Later, when we got the opportunity to talk, he explained that he didn't want to go out because he's weird in 1-on-1 situations and didn't know what to talk about. He also told me he felt bad because he thinks it hurt me when he rejected... and I'm wondering why would he think about it if he doesn't give a f* about me? I mean, it might be that he's just friendly and doesn't want to hurt my feelings but still...

I try to convince myself that he doesn't like me so I can finally move on and forget about him, but then sometimes he acts so sweet and hugs me and tells me some cute things and he even told me he loves me too when I told him I love him (but I'm still not sure if he meant it in a romantic or friendly way).

I don't want to be direct with him in case that he's just being overly friendly and I'm scared that I'll be made a fool out of.

Please, advice?

#1 aske, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, you asked him out and he said no. What more there is to it? I don't know how he kissed you and if this is weird between friends in Croatia but it sounds like he likes you as a friend and nothing more. Does he know you are gay?

3. aske

I didn't tell him I'm gay. And it is weird to me because at that moment when it happened we never actually even talked, so we weren't even friends. I just knew him by sight and it was the same for him.

How do I move on? It's not even physical attraction, I can count at least 5 people that I find more physically attractive, but I just feel this strong spiritual connection to him and can't stop thinking and over-analyzing the situation. It's been half a year now and my feelings aren't fading away.