1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking up crosses my mind here and there... But why?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jax12, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been seeing a great guy for a little over month now. Im the kind of guy that needs his own personal space. After hanging out with him for a day, I tend to not talk to him and I feel uneasy, and breaking up has crossed my mind here and there, but then I thought, why? Why would I break up with him? And I can never come up with an answer.

Also, sometimes when I'm alone I want to break up... But again... Why?

Does hanging out with him too much cause this uneasiness in me? Anyone been through something similar like this before?

2. Kaiken

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure how to answer this one, but there could be several reasons why this is the case: (please note that I have no formal training in counseling and what I am passing along is only advice and opinion)

One possibility is that you are still not comfortable with your own sexuality and that speaking with him makes you somewhat uncomfortable.

Another possibility is that the novelty of the relationship and the challenge of finding someone has worn off. Being in love for the first time with someone causes the body to release endorphin's that make feel the way you do.

Ultimately it's up to you if you want to end it or not, maybe it just isn't a good fit. Mull it over and see if the good outweighs the bad. Hope this helps.

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for your response, a different perspective is always appreciated.