1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice please!! : )

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by usagi, Dec 28, 2015.

1. usagi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Happy Holidays *Everyone!!

*Sorry for that, kind of suffering from extreme Holiday spirit and thought I'll pass that along first!! : )

I've been seeing this guy casually for about three months, mostly Netflix and chill type stuff/ fwb.

It has been great and I've gotten the chance to explore my sex life a lot. Started out a virgin with this guy, he doesn't know because I didn't want him to freak. I didn't want a relationship going into this and we have had the conversation putting limits in place. *I will admit there was some confusion on my side because I read into things too much. Anyway after the talk I stopped needing clarification and it was easier to just enjoy the sex again. Things were great and the little things became just that. *I've gone on a couple of dates with other guys to make sure I wasn't too into him but did not have sex with them. I decided it was safer.

I feel like since the talk however I've been handling the relationship well. I go over when I'm horny which is actually all the time. I still make sure to not text him and see him too often because it helps in this very tricky situation. *Twice or once a week. Now it feels like he is catching feelings. He is just different but not in a bad way just confusing again. I guess it's almost impossible to not develop some kind of feeling after a while. *If you find yourself really liking the person and not just the sex. You spend enough time not having sex to actually talk about ourselves. *

The last time I met him about two weeks ago we talked about him wanting children. He stated he wanted to try with a Surrogate next year. He also claimed to be taking a break from sex for a month due to a wager with a friend. You can guess I left that night very confused. He said he still wanted to hang out during this month but I was thinking why. I thought he was trying to end it but since we have an open line of communication wouldn't he just say so?

What can I take away from that last meeting? *I'm completely lost. My friends mostly believe he is trying to end it. My gut feelings are usually spot on but this time I'm not sure what to think.

Extra *info to help anyone with an opinion on this.

We are 14 years apart. *I'm 25 and he's older. He was the one who brought up the what are we conversation. I wanted it too just didn't know how to start it. During this conversation he said he didn't want to hurt my feelings but I let him know it wasn't my feelings I'm worried about it's my time. I told him how knowing what we were helps me to actively save my emotions for someone who really wants them. This way I wouldn't waste time on him in that way. I am always actually looking for someone who I can potentially grow with and start a family. I only wanted to have sex because I felt like I was missing out. I was tired of my virginity being such a big deal, especially when guys potentially expect sex before marriage. I think being 25 added an additional amount of pressure. *

I learned a lot from this experience and know more about what I'm looking for and it's not to spend my twenties and thirtiesies hooking up and having a bunch of short lived relationships. I just want to know if I could be dismissing this guy too soon? Or if I should place in him in move in now or another month box? Is the fun done?

Opinions please?

2. FalconBlueSky00

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like he likes you as a person, and still would like to hang out with you. I would also say that in my experience finding a person that you can talk so directly with in an honest this is what I want no bs conversation is RARE. If he's been so direct with you so far I don't see any reason to assume that he is hedging the situation by making up a bet. Freinds are nice, he sounds like he might make a good one.

Also Usagi,
    Moon Prism Power!!! Sorry couldn't help it.