1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Step family is making me depressed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gamer4now, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Every time my step family is over they have strong STRONG debates and I hate it, especially when one of the topics is homosexuality (their Catholic). It's hard to listen to, like earlier they were talking about abortion and all this other stuff it made me feel sick. I've been sitting the the loft/playroom (or whatever you might call it upstairs lounge etc.) listening to sad songs for an hour and crying, this is my version of venting when I can't talk to anyone else. Then after this I'll clench my knuckles until their white and want to punch a wall.

I thought my mom would take me to someone because 'my anger toward him is hurting me' but she hasn't done anything and I hate living in my own home. I spend most of my time upstairs occupying my time with my mind or computer/book, I'm not going to say 'I can't take it anymore' because I can, I'm too far broken.:help:

#1 Gamer4now, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2015