1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I messed up big time with my friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hysterical, Dec 30, 2015.

1. hysterical

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everyone, At Christmas party I drank alot with my friends and got almost wasted, one of my friend which happens to be my roommate came on my bed, after a while we both passed out and in the middle of the night I woke up with my hand in his shorts and he was rock hard, I dont know why I kept going for it and for no reason and soon after coming back to my senses I left the bed and ran out, he came out too and we smoked and talked in general but he didnt say anything about it at all. It seems like he dont want to talk about it or he liked it and is in denial, though he always hitting on me and making sexual jokes and touching me for no reason. Since that night I'm feeling worse and dont have any idea how to react, cant run away from him because we are living togther and in same courses too.
    Should I talk to him and tell him it was a drunk mistake? Because we are really good friends and I dont want to give that up in any sense. Or should I let it go and play his act?
    P.S he is acting normal but not making jokes as usual which is freaking me out more

#1 hysterical, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
  2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, what I would do is let it go and play along unless he brings it up, then you guys can talk it out.

3. stumble along

Did you knowingly put your hand down his shorts or did you wake up and your hand was already there?

If you did it then I can see why you're alittle distraught over it, but if it wasn't you then I would ask him if he put your hand there and talk to him about what happened.

4. KittenSanity

Out Status:
    Some people
    If I were you, I would try and go along with how things normally are, because you don't want to bring it up and then find out that he really didn't care that much about the situation. If (and when, he probably will) he does bring it up, then just tell explain to him what you said to us, leaving out the part where you said he was "rock hard" of course.

Or just flat out apologize next time you get the chance, to keep it short and sweet.

Good luck, I hope this turns out okay for you.

5. hysterical

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was planning to talk it out but now I think I will go along with it. Will wait for him to start talking.

6. hysterical

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well at new year's eve we were together again and got drunk again and at the right moment I talked to him and he was ok with it, he started making same jokes again. Now I think that he is interested in me but I'm hell scared to take any step :wink:
    But everything turned good for now :slight_smile:

7. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    What makes you think he's interested in you?

8. hysterical

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    usual actions, we live together in student hostel so he comes to my bed and lay down with me plus he started some really weird jokes; like getting married or proving our relation to others. But I guess I will hold on and let this feeling pass because fooling around with friends can turn really bad!

9. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    A lot of straight guys like to joke/play around, so you're making the right choice by letting those feelings pass.