1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Year's Resolution

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Contact1111, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is going to be the year that I am reborn. I will become the person that I was intended to be based off the ultimate destiny. For one, I am moving out of my parents house whatever it takes. I am leaving within this year. I also intend to separate myself from all "moral" values and act based on solely biological instincts with all matters of life. I intend to make the point known to all that I have no interest in living the "good life". The "good life" to others is a prison to me. I will never bring anyone grandchildren nor a family. I will be the "disappointment" in this sense, and there is nothing anyone can do. It's not my sexuality though, it is simply the way I choose to live my life. Everyone will give up "hope" that I will just end up being a "normal" person with a family. Hopefully, the people in my life will still be here despite this. If they aren't, I am better off without them. I think they will though.

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Um, you don't need to post a thread about this. There`s a thing called a blog, where you can share your feelings. Do you know what a blog is?

3. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah, well sounds like it will be challenging. But definitely something worth doing :grin: Let us know how it goes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Other people post threads about their feelings, so why not? Sometimes people posting good vibes is all you need to feel a little better :slight_smile: