1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find a date

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by spoulding, Jan 1, 2016.

1. spoulding

So, I came here needing to know how to figure out my sexuality, since my romantic orientation was not a problem. The solution was to date some girls and see how the experience feels. But now I've came upon a new problem: how do I find a girl? Seems silly, but my circle of friends is very limited and I don't go out much. Also going to specific bars and online dating sites is not an option, since I'm a minor. I thought about kissing someone in a show next week, but how do I find a lesbian/bi or how do I let others know I'm interested in girls?

2. arbit

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're a minor and looking to meet others in the same or a similar situation I'd consider reaching out to local schools, colleges and universities for support groups and social clubs. Beyond that perhaps consider expanding your social circle by joining new clubs, undertaking new sports and see how you get on/who you meet?

3. spoulding

That kind of thing - groups and clubs - are not common in Brazil and there aren't any in my city. But thank you for the response.

4. mangotree