1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressed about having no experience with girls

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Vav, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Vav

Vav Guest

I have no experience with girls. The most I've done is a closed mouth kiss with a guy. I just feel like I'll never know anything about my sexuality until I do something with a girl. Having no experience is killing me inside. I also feel like my personality is unattractive to girls. That makes me feel depressed because girls seem to care a lot about personality. I absolutely hate my personality. I'm thinking of trying some drugs to make it easier to fake a good personality. I wish I had a stronger attraction to guys. They don't seem to care about personality as much. I can just sit there and look sexy. It's just so depressing hearing about girls that had a girlfriend at 15.

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well after skimming some of your previous threads, I wouldn't say you have an unattractive personality. You seem like a cool person. You don't need to fake someone you're not. The best thing to do would be to make more friends. They can be romantic interests, or not. But in any case, it would help to embrace other people so that you can work on social skills.

And don't do drugs. Not only bad for you, but it'll make your personality less attractive, because it's fake. Girls are super perceptive, so they'll be able to tell, or they'll figure out eventually. Just be yourself, but try to make close friendships.

3. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Please don't do drugs, as a Bi girl, one of my biggest turn off is drugs. I can't stand people who need to get 'high' to become someone. I am sure you are naturally super interesting and fun but have no confidence. Confidence is key most of the time, if you believe you can you probably will.

Confidence is my BIGGEST turn on in a girl, if a girl is confident, not scared to fight for her beliefs and ideas then I am automatically drawn to her and she becomes about a 1000 times more attractive. People that are themselves and that feel great in their own skins are often naturally attractive.

You also need to think that the lesbian pool is much smaller than the straight one especially if you live in a smaller town or religious area. It can also be hard to spot lesbians if they aren't out or doesn't fit the stereotype so are you out ? are you involve in LGBT stuffs ? Are you rather feminine ?

I am a feminine bisexual and while I am definitely out, I am pretty sure no one assume I am into woman until I mention it, I am also into feminine girl and it's not always easy to tell who is bi/gay and who is straight.

I think be yourself, make sure people know you are into women so that their friends can hear about it and you can meet someone. You would be surprised the amount of girls that discreetly come running when they casually hear I am bi to tell me about their tales about that 'drunken night they kissed a girl' and 'how life would be SO much better and easier if they were gay' :rolle:.

Funny actually cause that often happened before I was out, a friend would joke that I was a lesbian (to get the guys off me) and the girls would suddenly befriend me and become super touchy-feely and shit with me, quite an interesting phenomenon actually.

I think being myself work best with girls, some won't like me but some will and those are the one I would be into anyway as what is the point to be/or spend time with someone that doesn't or wouldn't appreciate your true self. :slight_smile:

4. Vav

Vav Guest

What I mean by drugs is stimulants and nootropics. Basically drugs that make your brain function more efficiently. I have a hard time keeping conversations going. I've heard nootropics make it easier. I'll just look for the drug combination that makes me the most outgoing, fun and engaging. I hate being out about my sexuality. I have told some people, but no girls have shown any interest.

5. omgwhatishappen

"I'm thinking of trying some drugs to make it easier to fake a good personality."

No no no no nonononono.

Be yourself. Good things can take time. Relax :slight_smile: its all going to work out.

6. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But that wouldn't be naturally you would it? If you do that you would have to take those drugs or stimulants on daily basis to keep up with that fake persona and I can't see it as something that would do you or your health any good.

Just be yourself.

Some like the confident, some like the shyer ones, some like the tall ones other the shorts. Someone will like you for you and if they don't trust me you don't want to be around them.

If you want girls to show interest I am afraid you have to be a little more out about your sexuality. As I said, it's not easy to guess someone is gay, you can have doubts but unless they are sure many won't dare to take a step forward and ask that person out etc...
    something that's very popular with girls is tasting the waters by mentioning a ''drunken'' night in which they did so with X girl. It allow them to see how the other girl react (so tasting the waters) without outing themselves as they supposedly were drunk so totally are straight just that much open-minded... :rolle:

I personally find it funny as that's how I always know that someone is A) at least bi-curious and B) probably interested in me (or in experimenting farther. Their gaze and body language is also easy to tell)

Maybe you could do something like that ? It's a nice way to give a hint to someone that you would be open to that while not totally outing your sexuality and taking very little risk as it's not even an invite to anything but just a ''funny story''. :icon_bigg

7. Vav

Vav Guest

I believe that whatever fucked up state my brain is in right now isn't my true self. Stimulants and nootropics will help bring out my true self. A lot of the time I feel like I'm in a fog. I try my best to stay afloat and be normal, but I often can't. My younger sister ends up thinking she's my mom just because my brain is unreliable once in a while. That makes me want to kill myself.

I can't imagine any girls wanting to date a freak like me. I bet they'll either run away or want to take care of me. I'd rather just stay away from everyone when my brain stops working and spend time with people when it works properly. When my brain doesn't work I will only communicate through very short text messages. I'll probably just say I'm busy which will kind of be true.

It's hard to be open about my sexuality. It's just way too complicated. No one understands grey asexuality or fuzzy attractions. They only understand gay, straight and bi people at best. I just don't have a normal sexual orientation.