1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugh. Crush Struggles.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lilgoldfish, Jan 4, 2016.

1. lilgoldfish

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've been crushing on this one girl for quite a while now and it's kinda hard to tell if there are any "signals" or whatever that she's sending me. Is there anything I'm not catching onto that I should be? Or, you know, vice-versa... apparently, I'm not very obvious when it comes to these things. Thanks for any advice (*hug*)

2. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well, you know, it's even more difficult for us to tell :wink: . What you'll want to do is, obviously, to find out if she's into girls. My first crush was easy: when jokingly being called gay for no reason at all, she politely said, no I'm not. Oftentimes, though, it's not that easy. And even if it was, I wouldn't be the one to know.

All the advice I have to give to you is that even if it won't work out you'll be fine. Listen to whatever music you like, watch Love Actually till you actually know who is who (because that's almost a problem). Take risks, but don't make your grades suffer from that (I mean I don't know your priorities, but that's kind of universal).

3. Jace0055

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What I can say to this is that be careful not to mistake certain things they do as "signals," because I've done that before and embarrassed myself haha. Maybe if they start to talk to you a lot more, or want to be around you a lot, maybe they might be into you?
    Also, remember, it's okay to have more than one crush, that way if this person isn't into you, (Which I hope isn't the case!) at least you have a backup?

4. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I would just focus on school and worry about if she likes girls another time.