1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Starlight123, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Starlight123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I told ny bestfriend i had feelings for her after which she said she doesn't feel the same way. As hard as it was to hear I accepted it. Thing is now she calls me a lot more, wants to know who I'm with, sends me pics of herself in scantily clad clothes. She even said we are more than friends, we are companions. Idk what that means and I didn't want to ask. I just don't understand what kind of game she is playing. When I force her to tell me how she feels it is never with words. She'll use a heart emoticon abd kiss emoticon.

I'm just really confused by her baviour. What kind of game is she palying.

2. NateC7

That does seem odd and honestly, if she's doing this then is she really still your best friend? Maybe she does have feelings for you and this is how she responds because she doesn't know how else to respond.

The other possibility is that she feels freaked out and might be making fun of you.

Either way, I think you two need to sit down, face to face, and actually talk about this.