1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she sending me signals? does she like me as more than a friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Vixen3000, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Vixen3000

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I need help in understanding this girl...

We got tipsy the other day and we spoke alot about underwear and sexy lingere and how we like to put out for our partners. To which i said i like sexy underwear and she said she was wearing one, but she said it really quietly and shy.

She doesnt know my sexuality...
    I tried to give her a hint by saying "i think balls are grose" and she agreed.

I was sat oppisit her having a drink, and i wanted to test her eye contact. She held he gaze with me! It was kind of dark, her eyes were dilated and she just looked really intregued in what i had to say. After about 4-5 seconds i bottled it and looked away!

We dont go 1 day without texting each other and she always starts the convos! Shes wants to go on trips with me and drink with me and were going to a concert in june and she has even offered to go with me to see my fave band who she doesnt even listen too!

When we are together she will sit next to me and get exitable and she will hug me at every opportunity she has. After a few drinks she hugged me so tight it pulled me into her on the couch. Her hugs are getting longer and tighter every time i see her.

Heres the thing... she has a boyfriend. Says she loves him BUT says they are falling apart. She says she doesnt know if she loves him or has just settled. She doesnt seem to know where shes at with her boyfriend.

Plus, here is a conversation we had:

Her: I hate my life!
    Me: welcome to my world! Haha
    Her: hmmm its strange here, im not sure if i love it or just like it xD

What does that mean??

So people, what do you think? I dont know if shes just a flirty excitable affectioate friend or if shes sending me signals....

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To me those don't sound like any signals at all. Sorry. Actually nothing you told me sounds like she might be into girls but instead just be friendly with you and has relationship issues with her BF.

3. idsm

I read about this thing a lot around here and it frustrates me to no end!
    Really guys? What kind of friendships are these? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not in my life have I ever talked with my friends about my underwear!
    I do hug them, but only as a greeting. And I don´t touch them without a reason, even when there´s alcohol involved.

Anyway, Vixen, you friend does indeed seem confused if not unsatisfied in her relationship. This could have everything or nothing to do with you. For now, just be her friend. Listen to her and encourage her to talk. Try to spark a conversation about sexuality and LGBT stuff sometime. See what she has to say about that...

Good luck! :slight_smile:

4. Really

I can't tell, were some of these episodes while she was sober? One thing that occurs to me is that if she's unhappy with her boyfriend and you are a good listener, she might just be very comfortable letting it all out when she's around you. Have you seen her around others? How does it compare?