1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to workaround parents when in a closeted relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lil legs, Jan 5, 2016.

1. lil legs

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To keep this short,me and my boyfriend want a week together, maybe a holiday, he's completely out to his main family, I'm out to no one, tried coming out to my mum once and she begged me not to pursue my sexuality so I'm scared to tell her and my dad I still have a boyfriend. I've been seeing my boyfriend every other weekend for the past 2 months and sleeping with him whenever I do, but I think spending a week with him away from home might be a little more suspicious for my parents, sometimes I just wish they'd ask me who this boy is I've been sleeping with every other weekend but I don't know if I can truly be honest. How can me and my boyfriend spend a week together with it seeming completely innocent to my parents?

2. Book addict

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! I don't know, maybe tell them you are going to visit a friend you haven't seen for a very long time. Or visting another city something new...
    I'm sorry it might not help much :confused:
    Hope you will figure something out!
    I'm sending you positive energy to find a way! :icon_wink
    Book addict