1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really can't come up with a good and fitting title.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MatH, Jan 5, 2016.

1. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So what happened is I met this awesome person on the web and after a couple of weeks, if even that, of mail conversations and friend making I realized that I was totally head over heels for her. Now, you may call me naive, but there's something called paranoia too, and after all, you do only live once.

Anyway. That's the backstory. Through messed up analogies my message got through and it turned out that she liked me too (I think - it's complicated, but don't get stuck on that). Which I cannot say anything more about than, cheese, that's awesome.

However, there's a problem. I live in Sweden and she lives in Germany. I'm 16 years old, going on 17, and barely allowed to go down to the food store alone (okay that's not exactly true, but you get my point). What is happening, how do you (I?) continue from here?

All I hope for is that she won't read this. That would be awkward.

2. cibi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If ur situation wont let you anywhere try inviting her instead. if it can work it will.my first bf lived in the usa while i am in hungary which is the otherside of the galaxy

3. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She's pretty much in the same situation, I'm afraid. But really, what I need help with is, what do you do now? Okay, fine, she knows I love her, I know she loves me. What now?

4. Methrandir

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe you could start saving up now and by the time you are 18 youll have enough. In that time you could keep facetiming them (or skype)