1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silent Treatment

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jace0055, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Jace0055

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A friend of mine seemed pretty down/depressed a couple days ago. So I did what a lot of friends might do and I started asking him questions about his well being, but right after I asked, he totally went offline. Then when I went to his house (I'm best friends with his sister.) he acted very weird and wouldn't talk to me. Now, he's just been ignoring my text messages and ignores me when i'm at his house. Any advice? Thanks broskio's~ :dry:

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would back off. It's pretty clear at this point that he's looking for space. You could send him one last text, saying that you're there if he needs anything. You could also let his sister know that you're worried about him and then just see what she says.

3. Jace0055

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yea, I suppose giving him some space wouldn't hurt. I guess I just get really worried at times.