1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on this girl??????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wolf123, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I like this girl at the climbing gym. She works there and I have done the smiling across the room. I asked her if she would like someone to belay her and got nervous. She said honey no I'm just doing some routes real quick. Thing is I interrupted her and then she said I didn't let her answer. I apologized and then she answered.

Then the previous times I smiled at her and one day she approached me saying hey what are you doing? I was trying to find my moms keys (family climbs together) and she commented about the helmet I had saying that she had the same helmet except hers was pink. Then I went tongue tied.

Then I saw her again and she approached me. I saw her when my mom and I were walking in and she approached me as I was belaying my mom and she said that she didn't realize it was my mom and I the dumbo said yeah both my parents climb here too. Then I went tonight tied again and she walked away. I feel annoyed because I get tongue tied with her at times or when I want to ask her something I don't. Also keep wanting to introduce myself but get nervous. What to do????

2. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That happens to me so much with girls, you are not alone. I feel happy when I have a successful interaction with one of my crushes, even though it's usually super short and just something like hi how are you good how are you type stuff. I wish I was like Shane from the L word, and could just get girls just like that.

3. confusedbubble

Ask if she could show you how to climb a certain section that you are stuck on then introduce yourself from there. When she's showing you pay attention but then you can ask her how long she's been climbing for and who she comes to climb with? If she says no one then you ask hher if she wants to partner you.
    You need to strike up a friendship first also think about wearing a little pride badge or silicon bracelet to give her the hint