1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How popular are different types of lesbian sex?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ConnectedToWall, Jan 6, 2016.

1. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, so I'm a lesbian (I think, still questioning to see if I'm also attracted to guys I don't really think I am though) whose never had sex, and I was just wondering what the most popular kinds of lesbian sex were. Do most lesbians use a dildo? Would most lesbians be annoyed or not okay with a lesbian who doesn't want any vaginal penetration? At least not more than a finger? :kiss:

2. Distant Echo

Everyone has their own preferences. If there is something you don't want, simply say it.

3. Lyana

I can't give you statistics, but it's far from unheard of for women to not enjoy or want penetration during sex. And usually when you first sleep with a new partner, you're not going to be whipping out the toys and dildos right away (if ever, in some cases). You have plenty of time to get to know each other's likes and dislikes before that, and it's fine at any point to say "I'm not really into penetration," or "No more."

No vaginal penetration will be a dealbreaker for some women. For others, it won't. In the end, it's just another form of compatibility.

4. art3mis

Since you are pretty inexperienced, I think it just helps to be open minded enough, even in bed, to try out different things and just find out what pleases you and what doesn't. You just have to find a sex partner who really cares about your well-being and not just about her own pleasure. When it comes to sex there is no wrong or false, as long as it's all consensual :slight_smile:.
    (I personally do have a kink fetish but I would never pull out whips and chains right the first time having sex with someone, especially if she's a virgin haha...)