1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why is it so harrrrrrddd

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RvP, Jan 7, 2016.

1. RvP

RvP

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Quick note : I'm gay!
    All my friends have relationships and I'm just there like :slight_smile: I'm happy for them and i get sad because all of my crushes or people that I liked all go out with my friends then I'm like :/ I feel like I can't like anyone without getting hurt. I liked this guy for a while and he's 1 grade up then me and I really want to talk to him. and I know that u can't force someone to like you but that's why people ask out other people to build something. So I liked this guy for a while and he probably doesn't even know my existence. We don't know each other we don't talk. so I want to start something. Im not out to everyone but this guy seems really nice he's a people person so I see from his actions. I want to go to him and say these exact words, " Hey I wanted to tell you something I think your really cute" that's all I want to say. and i just fantasize him saying "Thank you" it doesn't sound much but that would make me feel 100% times better cause at least he wouldn't be grossed or freaked out but I'd think he'd remember i guy told him that he's cute. then I would see him in the hallways and he would finally see me! I've asked my friends if I should do it but they saw bad outcomes and told me that I'm gonna get hurt (and I knew they were gonna say that because I thought that as well) and that makes me sad because I can't like anyone as in a crush or have an intrest in unless I know they're gay because other then that I can't turn them gay because that's wrong and it makes depressed knowing that. I really want to let this guy to know that I like him and even if he doesn't like me back that we could be friends. Woooooowww I feel like all that is never gonna happen but whatever I guess I'm used to it. like I know I will get hurt without a doubt if I do that. ( I might not get hurt because I'm putting the worst in front of me right now and I'm thinking negative) BUT CAN ANYONE SEE ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THEN ME GETTING HURT OR NOT EXPECT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING? please?:help:

2. art3mis

I feel you. It's pretty difficult to make the first move when you're not sure wether someone is also gay or straight. It's so much easier for straight people to flirt and get in contact with potential partners imo. But maybe you can write a letter with your phone number and a small message and secretly give it to him, if you are to shy to actually talk to him. Or for the future: In almost every bigger city you can find some sort of LGBT community, maybe you should give it a try.

3. newyearproblem

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Have you thought of just saying "hi"? Sometimes, if I want to talk to someone, I just ask them, "Aren't you in my class?" and then we start talking. Well, when I ask that question, I am certain that he or she is in my class :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: This way, you can at least start talking.

And then maybe you can talk to him more often and become friends. I think by saying "I think you are cute" could freak him out? Unless he is very laid back then he might take it as a compliment and say "thank you" :slight_smile: