1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it creepy to be secretly attracted to a girl?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Vav, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Vav

Vav Guest

I rarely get attracted to anyone. When I do it's almost always the wrong person! That means I often have to repress my attraction to people. I'm scared I'm creeping a lot of girls out because of my body language. I've heard on certain websites that it's creepy when a guy is secretly attracted to a girl. I'm wondering if the same thing applies to me.

2. Ram90

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think so. You'd be surprised how many people are secretly atttracted to others :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. It's perfectly alright to be attracted to people, that is quite common in my opinion. As humans were are built to do that lol.

3. Vav

Vav Guest

I'm wondering if it's creepy to keep my feelings secret. Mainly because some girls think it's less creepy when guys are upfront about their feelings.

4. MatH

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You don't decide who you fall in love with or are attracted to. It's not a choice you've made. But if they catch that you're interested in them I can see how it's a little creepy. I wouldn't want anyone to check me out, it makes me uncomfortable. Maybe if it'd be a girl I like, then it'd be okay. But it's not your fault, it's not even a fault. And it's not weird to want to rest your eyes on someone you find attractive. But some may find that attention unwanted. I don't think you need to tell anyone who you find attractive that you find them attractive and that you like to look at them, at least not if they're straight. Because that's even more creepy, since they probably won't ever find that attention from a girl welcome. I guess they like when guys are more straightforward with that, because it's making them feel good about themselves, that a guy is interested in them.