1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think My Mind Is Going Into Shock

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BookWriter1994, Jan 9, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

Okay, I had finally established that I am at least 89% a lesbian. However, I think my mind is going into shock when it realizes that I like girls. All day every day, my mind will be like "I'm gay!! I'm Gay!!" over and over again. I kept telling myself that it shouldn't be saying it over and over and I told myself over and over to "Let's just go with the flow and not think about it."

However, when I actually do that, my mind will go back into saying I'm Gay all over again.
    I truly believe that my mind is going into shock or something and I can't stop saying it over and over again.

Maybe I am really surprised that I do like girls even though I had never had a relationship with one before(It would be nice though).

I talked to a lesbian friend of mine and she says that if you keep on saying it over and over it will probably get sick of it and it will stop.

Like, how do I actually get it to stop saying it over and over again. Have you guys had this happened to you?

Would really love some advice please.

Thanks

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    This has never happened to me because I knew that I like guys and I couldn't change it. I agree with your friend that'll you'll get sick of it and it will stop.

3. BookWriter1994

You see, I never haven't always knew that I had like girls. I have been questioning since I was 20 and now I am about to be 22.

4. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    A lot of people experience shock in their own way. Maybe you should give it time. I'm sure it'll go away.

5. TheAnon32

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kinda of had the same thing. You just got to look in the mirror and say 'I'm gay and that's ok....you can do this". You have to convince yourself. Some days you don't get it right and some you do. I find it helps but that's just me.