1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

two sides...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by miss5, Jan 10, 2016.

1. miss5

Hi everyone,

I came here because I want your opinion.

I have a girlfriend since 7 months, it's a distance relationship... but it's not the problem.

Everybody knows about my orientation almost since 8 years... I've never been in a relationship with a girl who has not made his coming out. I know it can be scary to do that. At the beginning of my relationship, I thought than I will be able to deal with this situation... but I realize it's more difficult... I'm not really happy about that.. :bang: but I love her so much.

I can understand she doesn't want tell that to her parents but.. she made some new friends, in my head, it's a good way to try to say she is in relationship with a girl.
    Nobody knows I exist in her life... while on my side all my friends know, all my family know, all my coworkers know. So I always have questions like «how are your girlfriend?, Did you enjoy your trip? When will we meet her? » One side, it's wonderful because my family, friends, care about my relationship... but the other side... I know than my girlfriend never had question like that... because I don't exist... So, if his friends organise something and she's supposed to come see me, she have to find a pretext.

she is 26 and she doesn't live with her parents.
    I have to wait because I can't force her... meanwhile... it's hurt me.

Why it's hurting me like that? mhum.. I don't know... probably because I'm not used to hide my relationship... to be the secret for someone.

What can I do ? She knows it hurts me. I don't feel that she will want to talk soon...

Thanks
    Miss5 :tears:

P.S. : Sorry for my english.