1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doubts

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gola, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Gola

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    If I stay with a woman but I'll my future with a man, and I don't think that a family with a woman is for me, other gay people can do it, but for me no, there is also the society. So Am I lesbian, bi, or straight but I anyway like to have a story with a woman? I see her once a month more and less.

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Gola,

If you are attracted to women, then why can't you have a future with one?

Don't force yourself to be with a man if you don't want to. It will be bad for you and for him on the long term.

If you want to be with a woman, do that and be happy! It doesn't matter what society thinks.

3. Gola

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes, but I'm attracted also to men, I fall in love with a man and I was happy.

4. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, forgive me, i just saw this part of your post:
    Only you can conclude anything about your orientation. Do you fantasize about women? And men? Can you see yourself in a relationship with a woman? And a man?

Don't worry about labels if you find them too confusing. You don't need to label yourself.

Also, if you aren't attracted to men or women, do not "force" yourself to be attracted just to please society. You can't change who you are, and you will end up just confusing yourself even more.