1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing on a guy when.. questioning?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by misplacedaegyo, Jan 17, 2016.

1. misplacedaegyo

Hey. I've been questioning my sexuality and gender especially for a really long time, and I still haven't figured antyhing "major" out, apart from that I'm most probably asexual and not a girl. I haven't come out to anyone but my parents and my therapist.

But! The thing here is, that I'm kinda interested in this guy (who is most probably straight), and I think he is interested in me too. But I'm really scared to make a move, because I don't want him to see me in my current state, where I look very much like a girl, and I'm sure he'd see it as a cute girl making a move on him, if I did so now, which really isn't what I am. So what should I do? Should I approach him, make friends with him and then tell him about my situation after a while? Should I even make a move? I really don't know. I just won't be seeing him anymore after this May, so I really feel like I'll have to hurry up.

Thanks in advance.

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    If you won't be seeing him after this May, I would make the best of this time into a friendship.