1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate people like this..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Nordland, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Nordland

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I have a friend who is bi and also happens to be slightly autistic. During form time at school this guy in my class comes up to us and says to his face "You can't be bisexual, you are just retarded and are doing it for attention." This really irritated me and luckily another of my friends ripped into him and told him to piss off. However I think this really got to him and seemed upset about it. Is there anyway for me to support him?

2. Benway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, report this to the dean/principle/schoolmaster, they don't take that shit lightly. The guy in question who said the nasty stuff could very well be expelled.

3. Nyanodesu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hug him. If that was me I'd be crying.

4. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Just give him comfort. Who would do such a thing like that? That asshole deserves to get expelled and maybe beaten up.

5. Mikelhpc228

Thank you for defending your friend. Good for you. He is being bullied, and verbally abused. the bully should be reported to school authorites before it escalates further. People with autism or other intellectual disabilites have the same needs and as the rest of us do. Your friendship is a great way to support your Bi-friend who happens to have Autism.

6. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes, tell him you are sorry and you think the guy was a moron.

Reporting him would be a good idea, but you could add some spice, for instance shouting the word 'Retarded' at his back, just loud enough to make him hear you,and as soon as he turns and confronts you, act as if you had no idea what he was talking about. You'll upset him by making him doubt his own sanity. There are of course many ways to do this and get away with it. There are many ways to hit back, without using fists or insults.

7. Gay1234

You are a good friend for caring about him. I would second all of these posts as I would have said all that. Well done and be proud of yourself.

Well Done,
    Gay1234