1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Amazing Woman That I Know

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Contact1111, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Contact1111

Contact1111 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is someone I know from college that I really, really like. I literally can say that I do not think I have felt this way about any human being ever before in my life. She is truly the most amazing, beautiful woman that I have ever known. I do not even simply mean physical beauty. She is a truly wonderful woman that I truly feel is and has changed the world. She is a lot like myself in a lot of ways. Even just talking to her online literally feels spiritual and profound. The closest thing to this was a girl I went to school with when I was younger, but this feels more profound and incredible. It's not just that I "like" her in a sexual way, being with and talking to her feels truly and amazingly profound. She wasn't born a woman though, but the fact that she doesn't have female "parts" truly does not bother me or change anything in the least. In fact, I deeply admire her incredible bravery to be true to herself. She is and always has been just as much of a woman as any other woman. To be honest, even though she wasn't born female, there's nothing remotely "gay" about me being attracted to her. I am male and she is female, it's just that the physical world didn't make it that way. I can see past that though. She's just as much of or even more of a woman than any other. To be honest, if this works out, I genuinely think that I only realized my sexuality just so I can be completely comfortable with her. If it works out, I truly believe that there is and was some sort of ultimate destiny at work with this. Like, this just somehow feels so much more "natural" than anyone else I've ever had feelings for before. We've known one another for years, but it's only been recently that I realize just how much and how deeply I admire and am attracted to her.