1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attracted to friend I came out to

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by anon195, Jan 23, 2016.

1. anon195

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so I recently came out to a close friend of mine who I know is also bisexual, and she was very supportive and helpful about it. She's a great friend, and currently the only person I am out to. The thing is, a small part of the reason I came out to her (other than that I knew she would totally understand and be supportive) is that I am also attracted to her, and I think I have been for a while.

My question is, would it be too overwhelming to tell her my feelings when I just recently came out to her? If I tell her and she doesn't feel the same way, will it make our friendship awkward? I should also note that I haven't been in a relationship in a really long time, and I've never been with another girl. But I could really see this becoming a relationship, i'm just scared to tell her.

Any thoughts??

2. Elli

You could send her signals. You don't have to go and tell her that you like her, you might just want to flirt a little and see how she reacts.
    If she reacts in a good way and flirts with you as well, you might want to keep that going and hint your feelings and then tell her.