1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Marriage with Bisexual Wife?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JustWondering99, Jan 23, 2016.

1. JustWondering99

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I am very close to my wife and we have a good relationship in the bedroom and in our daily lives. I consider her my closest friend and she has told me the same thing. A couple of years ago, though, she let me know in tears that she was actually bisexual. I said that I didn't care and I don't.

So to jump ahead, this is our current set up as odd as it may sound: we have a half open marriage. Basically, I told her that she can see a few women but please no men. And I told her that I did not want to see women myself. So she is occasionally gone on the weekend nights until about 2 am or 3 am. I don't ask who - I know kind of generally - and told her I was okay with it.

My wife absolutely insists that this outside relationship helps her sexual desire with me. And she says that she does not picture living with anyone else the rest of her life.

So a few questions for you guys:

Is this a common issue for bisexual married women?
    Is there anyone else doing this?
    Any advice?

Thanks for listening...

Capric1978 likes this.