1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help my feelings are confused!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Counting Stars, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Counting Stars

I'm a Malaysian Chinese. Now living in Sydney
    So basically, I went out with a guy I met on Facebook few weeks ago. It was our first meetup, and we went to a gay club to dance. We drank, we had a good time. After it was over, we were walking to the train station when he grabbed me to one corner and started kissing me. And after that we held hands and acted like a couple until we part. We weren't drunk but we weren't sober either, kinda in between.

Ok, so that was a summary of what happened. So the day after, I was feeling so confused about my feelings. I have a crush on someone else, but I was holding hands & making out with a guy I just met??? I don't really know what to feel anymore. Like, I still like my crush a lot and I confessed to him yesterday, but then the kiss screwed up everything. I would be a bigot if I denied that I liked that kiss. Btw, my crush neither rejected or accepted my confession because he is not ready for a relationship soon but he said he wants to hang out more. But turns out, my crush is not even trying to make things happen, and therefore now the only thing that floats to my mind is the kiss.

But seriously, what do I do now? Do I talk to this guy about what happened? Is it just messing around? Am I supposed to forget it but my feelings are already getting stronger? I don't know and I can't tell anymore.:tears:

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I mean, if your crush isn't making any moves, then go be with the guy you met. I'm pretty sure you'll get over this crush.