1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need advice a help with letter to crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tokyo Ghoul, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Tokyo Ghoul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So Some background is that I've started to like this guy who is in my class. I seen him in my study periods and I'm a shy guy somewhat a loner. I would talk with him with some common interest we have with some of his friends too and I felt that he may like me because of him saying things like nice hair and pat me on the head and he's bi. I would see him every day but now we got new schedules and I don't see him anymore(only at lunch) which is killing me because I just can't stop think about him. I've thought of telling him I like him but I'm a closeted gay guy and at a all boys school on top of that. I've been thinking about leaving a love letter in his locker but I don't know where it is or maybe just giving it to him. But I just can't even think when I'm at school because I just keep thinking of how to go up to him and tell him I like him.ive recently accepted that I'm gay but I'm just don't know what to do and I can't really go up to him because I feel really anxious when he's near. I've wrote a draft of what I'm going to put in the love letter but I don't wanna come off as a stocker or creepy person and I'm not sure if I should say things like I love you because it might seem to forward but here's what I wrote and want some help writing it and if you want advice of what I should do(for reference I'm a junior in hs)

Dear (his name)
    I don't know how to say this but I like you. Whenever I look at you it always brings a smile to my face and makes me happy. I just can't stop thinking about you. I hated myself for being gay, But then I met you and I saw how you were proud of who you were and would say things like “love wins in the end” it made me smile and then i started to like and accept myself. After that I started to fall for you. when we got new study halls I felt down that you weren't in my study hall because you always the highlight of my day. When we talked I felt a connection between me and you. I've kept thinking does he like me or maybe it's just me and searching the Internet for advice and answers

---------- Post added 29th Jan 2016 at 06:09 PM ----------

But in the end I wanted to tell you because I felt that if I didn't I would always regret it. I'm sorry if this weirds you out but I just couldn't hold my feelings to myself anymore. And if you can, can you not tell anyone about this letter became it's embarrassing and I'm still in the closet still. Sorry if I'm being too selfish.

2. Sackle

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Personnaly I could not word that better myself

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, I've moved your thread out of the Welcome area to a more appropriate section.

4. Feelunique

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Your message is perfect! I sent a similar one by snail mail in high school. I feel old. Regardless of outcome you will always feel better that you said and shared your thoughts and feelings in the end.