1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you fool around with boys when trans?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by misplacedaegyo, Jan 31, 2016.

1. misplacedaegyo

(When I write "fool around" I don't mean anything sexual. I'm asexual and I have no interest in doing "such things"~)
    Yeah, hey.
    I'm (probably) FtM transgender, and as I'm getting older I'm starting to get "feelings" and now I've come to the point where I kinda want to try "flirting" (idk what to call it, "be cute", "approach") with people my age - especially boys. But how do you do that when you present as a cute, small, feminine creature? Because I really, honestly feel like they will think "aw a cute girl is trying to act cute in order to get my attention" and that's really the last thing I want them to think. How should I deal with this?

Thanks in advaaanceee

2. TiaKay

TiaKay Guest

You could try to be just sweet to someone but not to hard like complaining them or spending more time with that person you can also try almost everyday to try to talk to that person like start a conversation you can ask if he or she likes that what they like to do and some things like that and also smiling or trying to be maybe funny will be good.

3. misplacedaegyo

I try that already, but it's more like.. How do I make them understand that I'm not a girl hitting on them? Haha, if you get what I mean. When in our relationship should I come out to them? But thanks anyways ~

4. arieltyler

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always come out to people before i get involved with them in any way. that way i know for sure if they will accept me or not. and if they won't accept me for who i am, i kick them to the curb :slight_smile: