1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All over me, does she want me tho?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NycLAMi, Feb 1, 2016.

1. NycLAMi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a newb,

I have this BURNING question. I'm a freshly realized lesbian and I'm 31. There's a girl that's 28 and she's gorgeous. Whenever we hang she is ALL OVER ME. I mean she hugs me, canoodles me, holds my hand, stares deeply in my eyes, puts her head on my shoulder, rubs my arms, practically sits on my lap, knows little things about me that would require her to have actually paid attention to me, we've kissed before (nothing wild, but kissing), she has made many a remark about me "going down on her" "let's touch vaginas!" about how nice she thinks my body is, she remembers things I've said a long time ago that I don't remember saying. She has a bisexual (mostly gay) twin brother (not that it matters, but just bg info), she supports the LGBTQ community, I barely see her with men, she's always flirting with women.. the conundrum is I wanna hook up with her, not date, but a fling would be nice, i know she knows I want her.

However, lately when I text her to hang or ask her how she's doing she doesn't answer, or blows me off. We're in a sweet spot of not really being friends so I don't think i can call her out on ignoring me nor are we not friendly to the point I can't... I don't know what to do. Does it sound like she wants me? Does she seem like she's kinda in to hooking up? Am I wasting my time trying to get her in bed? Any advice really would help!!

THANK YOUUUUU I'm getting so agitated by her.. lol women

2. confusedbubble

So she's not out to you but knows you're a lesbian.
    Maybe you could make something of it next time your together and she's touchy with you holding your hand, kissing you or as you say flirting with you saying "let's touch vaginas" you could turn it round and say to her "if you want to we could take this further" or "do you really because I'm game if you are" she defiantly seems more than interested in a hook up though only someone that's really interested in being with you would remember that kind of detail or flirt that much.
    You really need to ask her about what's going on because if she's not straight then she's playing a damn good game of playing with you and either you or her will get hurt. Have you told her you would like more or hinted to her maybe that's why she's backed away if you haven't she might not think you're interested in her

3. NycLAMi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree, but mannn she's playin hardddd to gettttt! ugh!