1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if he's gay???

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Denstracer, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Denstracer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So there's this guy in my school who I am head over heels for. We're both in 9th grade and both 15, but different classes, the only time we see each other is during literature, which we do together and recess. We've know each other for about 3 years but it's only recently that we've started to get kinda close. Recently, he's been acting very, ahem, gay towards me. Like randomly hugging me from behind, bursting out into love songs in front of me while grabbing me by the hand, saying he loves me, etc. Now, I'm not sure if he's just joking or just playing with me. He doesn't do this to other guys so maybe he's trying to hint at me. But that's just probably what I want to think. I play it cool every time he does anything 'flirty' with me, but inside, I feel like screaming. I'm really, really frustrated and I'm not sure what to do. Please tell me what I can do? Thanks so much. :slight_smile:

2. usagi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay. I like to believe when a guy treats other men that way they definitely feel something special towards them. I also like to say that doesn't mean they are always sexually attracted to you. Being that you are still in high school it's hard to say. I guess you could mimic his actions and when he plays with you that way you return the favor. Lol
    Does he act like this in front of other people?

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a friend who does this as well, but he isn't gay. He's got a girlfriend, but he took my hand once and we started skipping.

Another friend also gave me a smooch on the cheeks, congratulating me for becoming a lifeguard. He talks about women all the time, but he's asked me before if he would be a good boyfriend to me. Hes also had many encounters with women so from that, I infer that he is mostly straight, but it's honestly hard to tell.

In your case, I am not implying that he doesn't feel anything for you, but typically, from personal experience, if someone does like you or is flirting with you, it'll be very subtle, almost like hints, lots of them.

#3 Jax12, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  4. Denstracer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As far as I know, he only does this to me.