1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vacation stuff?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by whattodoii, Feb 3, 2016.

1. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    I'm going on vacation in the near future and I'd like to socialize with people. I don't have any brothers or sisters, I'm just with my parents(who BTW, know about me liking girls/guys). But I generally have a hard time beginning a conversation with people I don't know. Does anyone have any tips?? Also, I don't know, but like if there were to be someone cute, I'd like to get to know or something, how the hell do you do that? Because I've had no sexual-ish experience ever, even though I'm 16,5 :/ so any advice is welcome :slight_smile:

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try striking up conversations everywhere. At the pool, in the elevator, anywhere you go. The weather might be cliche but it's always a good fall-back. If it's your first time vacationing at this location, ask if other people have been there before. If they say yes, ask if they have any suggestions.