1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I send him a Valentine?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by NicoC123, Feb 3, 2016.

1. NicoC123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'm leading our schools Valentine grams this year. I know it is trivial, I know it is stupid, and I know it means nothing; but it would be something to me if I sent one to the guy I like. I have no idea if he likes me back. I think he might. We have an odd relationship, in that we don't act like just friends; but it isn't enough to say he likes me for sure. I am sending out a lot of valentine grams to a lot of friends so it wouldn't be super suspicious, but I don't know if I should write something special in his or if I should even send one at all. Any advice?

2. Cinis

Cinis Guest

If you send them to a lot of people it would defenitly be fine to send him one too.You can probably do something special with it if you'd like to that should be save since it's very unlikely that he'll go around comparing his to the others you send.Maybe his reaction could even help you determine wether the feeling is mutual?

In any case good luck :icon_wink

3. danielo21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    randomly gave great advice. Do you know if the other boy is gay/bi? If that is the case you can be more explicit in the card. If you dont know about his orientation, I would still write something special for him, maybe not so "in your face", and see where this goes =)

4. NicoC123

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I have no idea about his orientation. The only thing I have to go off of is that he is super religious so that doesn't bode well for me..... but thank you for the advice!