1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My bestftiend is getting on my nerves what should i do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Glitterrainbow, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Glitterrainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've posted about this on another account that I forget the password to so I made a new one . Unfortunately the problem hasn't gone away so .. here I am. Anyway my straight friend who I have a crush on ( she knows but she thinks I'm over her ) she keeps doing things that make me feel real awkward . Like she sits on my lap and stuff like that . And today she added me in a group chat and woke me up . And she said " ( my name ) I love you ". She has a boyfriend and I'm okay with that and I don't care that she's straight but I do care that she's doing all that weird stuff it's annoying and honestly I find it rude. I don't know why she would act like this and I really want it to stop but I don't know what to say .

2. lyonhaart

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Sounds like she's trying to establish a good platonic relationship with you. You said she knew you liked her but thinks you're over her. The whole "I love you" part is a misunderstanding, friends do that all the time with each other, but it's clearly bothering you. You need to explain to her that you feel like she's just being a hopeless flirt, that you see all this as flirting and it's just making you uncomfortable entirely. My thoughts on the situation, hope it helps.