1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Should I Get My Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by YesHomo, Feb 6, 2016.

1. YesHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! :smilewave
    I'm trying to think of a gift for my girlfriend! We've been together for a little over 4 months. I REALLY need some ideas of what to get her. :grin:
    If you have any ideas or have given someone a really good gift, it would help a lot!
    Thanks! (*hug*)

2. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    what does she like?

3. Distant Echo

What does she have as decorations in her room. What kind of jewellery does she wear? Does she like fragrances?
    Markets etc are good places to find that unique item...just wander around. Something will catch your eye. You don't have to spend a lot of money. Something that costs five dollars is just as good, if not better, than something that cost fifty, if you just put the effort in...

4. YesHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She likes video games, anything that has to do with psychology, and the color black. :newcolor:

5. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    how about a book on psychology or a t-shirt or something with her favourite video game character? Or you could just make her something from the heart :slight_smile:

6. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    A book of psychology, A video game t-shirt that's black, decorate her room black.

7. Beach Lover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The wisdom of a psychopath by Kevin dutton is an awesome read on phycology. Or Mabye split second pursation also by Kevin dutton both great reads.

8. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My ex was really into video games. I made her a round origami box with a lid and the kid was a pokéball. Video games have trademark symbols that are usually easy shaped?Maybe you could make her a little box and put something in it?

A piece of jewelry could be a great gift! Not like a $500 ring, but just a simple piece that you know she will like will be appreciated. You could try doing handmade too! It's not very difficult if you just look it up. Of course, it depends if your girlfriend likes that sorta thing.

Stores like Hot Topic and FYE have many video game items. Keep in mind they can be expensive, but it depends on what you buy, and if there's a sale. And always check clearance! Key chains, tees, wallets, necklaces, anything really! And it doesn't have to be very costly.

I'm sure she will love whatever you give her ^.^