1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on a kinda new fren

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Noodle72, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been getting kinda closer to one of my new-ish friends and I have developed a kinda not very smol crush on her. I've noticed this to be a problem with being pansexual as I sort of feel this way about quite a few of my friends but mainly this one in particular.
    I've come out to her as a demiboy and probably pansexual, and idk if she'd like me back bc I'm pretty sure she's straight, but I am partially a boy so I don't know.
    What should I do? Try to ask her out (but how)? Try to continue being frens and see if this crush passes? Something else?
    pls help (!)
    (oh and I forgot to mention she's a cis girl btw)

#1 Noodle72, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  2. Noodle72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Update: yesterday I was thinking about valentines day, and I've decided on valentines day I'm gonna spam her with those meme valentine cards until she gets that I like her or asks if I like her, or if she just sees it in a friends way and laughs at the memes then I suppose we stay just friends. I'm just worried that she won't want to date me because I'm only partially a boy, though I did ask my straight internet friend if she would give a demiboy who likes her a chance and she would. I know she doesn't speak for all straight people, but it just means it's a possibility but I don't want to get my hopes up.
    Any advice (or, if you're mostly attracted to guys, would you give a demiboy a chance)?

3. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    If she would date you, it would likely be because she doesn't care about the outside. It's what on the inside. Just continue being you, and maybe she'll notice you.

4. foxer

There are great many things that affect crushes. Gender is just one. The most beautifull thing about people is what goes inside their minds, personality and such. I don't really know what else to say for now. Feel free to ask more. I'm open for discussion.

Sincerely - F̪̭̠̪̪̃̌́ͤͩ͢ǒ͑̓͏̹̯x̩̳̞͋̍̎̆̓̄e̘̙̝̝̼̣̊ͫr̡̜͔͂

---------- Post added 7th Feb 2016 at 11:04 PM ----------

Exactly what I was talking about. Be yourself.