1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Depressed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bluedaisies, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Bluedaisies

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, I'm pretty new to the site and I don't really know what to say. I feel like everything in my life is going wrong. Career-wise, friendship-wise and relationship-wise. The last blow was when the girl that I am in love with told me she saw me just like a sister and giggled about it. I mean I think she is amazing and I'm completely in love with her but I kissed her once when I was drunk so I feel like she must know that I don't see her as a sister.

She has a great boyfriend (he is so nice I can't even hate him, I like him a lot) and all three of us hang out all the time. Which is really frustrating for me. I know they are not actively rubbing their relationship in my face and laughing evily. I know they are not cruel. But I still feel so bad whenever I talk to her. She always gives mixed signals and my other (straight) friends tell me that she always comes on to me.

This whole situating is really upsetting me. I don't know what to do. I was already drinking a bit too much before, now I find myself reaching for a bottle earlier and earlier in the day. So I suppose I wanted to get it off my chest and post about it :://

2. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Bluedaises. Sometimes it seems like life is going wrong, but everything gets better in time. I know that this situation has understandably upset you, but I don't think that drinking is the answer. What is meant to be is meant to be. Sometimes things just don't work out the way we want. However, that doesn't mean that things won't work out at all. I'm sure someone on here has a much better idea of how to help you with your situation, but I just wanted to send a little love and support your way <3