1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused , please help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Shias, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Shias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am from China , I met a polish guy in Singapore university , then I understood he is gay and asked him of relationship but he said now I can not think about these things and ...but we can still be friends later I left Singapore but it's like 5 months we are chatting and skypeing frequently , and it's a few weeks that I call him my Darling and dear in Chinese language cause he is learning Chinese , and he is also calling me these but recently I called him my sweetheart in Chinese and asked him wether he knows what does it mean and he said yeah and called me the same , today I also talked to him and called him these things but he just called me my darling , dear , now I'm confused what does this all mean? Is he willing for a relationship or not?
    All

2. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Shias. He might be coming around to the idea of starting a relationship with you. Maybe he has changed his mind from when you first talked? Did you try talking to him again about it?

3. Shias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No , Not directly because I'm worried he says no , but by these things that I explained what do you thing ? Is it normal to call someone who has previoislly asked you relationship dear darling sweetheart or it means he is willing to have one?
    What do you think?

4. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well I can only guess. I don't know for sure, but I personally wouldn't say darling or sweetheart to someone who has expressed interest in me unless I wanted to have a relationship with them back. But that is just me and he might be different. Only he knows the answer to that- the worst he can say is no.

5. Shias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What's your idea if I say happy Valentine to him and see the response Sir?

6. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeah you could and just see how it goes. maybe it will come up in conversation again.

7. Shias

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Does anyone else have any idea ? I mean is it okey for gays to call each other things like darling sweetheart dear , and no willing for relationship or it means something?