1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Friendship Advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Loverboy69, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Loverboy69

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay so ill try and make this short as possible.

I've had a crush on my friend since we've met, and he has had one on me too(i think).
    We'd been friends for a couple years and things were going good, and at one point we had to stop being friends for a couple years due to personal problems; each of our own. Fast forward over two years, we started talking again and whenever we would call each other we would talk for hours about anything and everything. And to the present year-year/half our friendship has rekindled and has been building and building; now up until recent months we've become roommates.

I'm gay, but I came out to him as bi a couple weeks ago, I told him I wanted to be honest with him and that he deserved to know me for who I was, and he said that it doesn't change anything and at the same time he came out to me as bi, but told me they were in the past and he didn't have those feelings anymore. He asked me in the heat of the moment after if i had feelings for him and i said no, I wanted to say yes but i had just told him i was bi, and didn't want things to boil over. Anyways, since this happened, he's become way more comfortable around me(i think).
    I've caught him checking me out at times, and he's caught me too.
    When we're out at stores, or buying food(take-out), or getting gas we take turns buying.
    He started sharing drinks with me too, like coffee or soft drinks while we eat.
    He got more physical and touchy with me to, like play fighting, or pushing me around, teasing me. He constantly refer's to measuring things with his P**** size. He draws C***s on my stuff all the time(usually i just laugh with him about it, I don't mind haha)
    We both constantly joke around and make each other laugh, that kind of stuff.
    One day I was texting a friend and he was present, he asked if i was texting a GF and i started laughing saying no. So he asked if it was a BF, and i kinda chuckled a bit, then said no.

The other day I had to run into town for an errand, which only would have taken me a specific amount of time; i decided to take a bit longer to see if he would do anything, and he did, he called me exactly at an hour, almost to the minute of me leaving the house, he asked where i was because he was worried and if i was okay. I told him i was just a few minutes up the road and that i'd be there pretty quick.

I don't know what i should do. I dont know if this is like super friendzone, or if its saying he wants more. Or maybe I'm just misinterpreting it all. Thanks in advance!

2. Euler

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I did not understand this sentence at all. Can you explain this?