1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she gay? (straight bf troubles)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Exotica, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Exotica

Out Status:
    A few people
    The usual lol x'3

I have 2 crushes right now, but for this one i'll only focus on one, my straight best friend one.

Now, this one causes me so many troubles, I like her allot, allot allot. I like nearly everything about her, apart form a few things that annoy me. But, she's my crush it doesn't make me hate her no matter how bad it is x'C

I had a crush on a male once, i thought it was a seriously strong crush, but it is NOWHERE near this level o-o I swear I am homoromantic, because unlike with males i'd love to just hug her, or hold her hand, cuddle or just generally talk to her...pathetic.

She's a bit cold when it comes to human interactions, she doesn't like hugs. She is germophobic , she says she hates relationships and PDA. She's also a bit of an awkward person, didn't grow up with friends so doesn't really know how to act around them, infact we are her first friend group.

But, she's so my type.

She's AMAZING at sport, the best in the school. She loves basketball, as do i, and we often play it together (albeit rather awkwardly as because crush i don't talk and she doesn't talk either) .

She is tall and has a confident aura (isn't afraid to talk infront of loads of people or people she doesn't know)

She is fit AF and 'butch' ( i mean those legs, seriously when she is in her sports kit i always walk behind just to stare, lol)

She's kind of nice and as weird as i am ( she watches anime, and makes strange jokes, and is generally goofy and shiz) .

So idk if she's gay, sometimes she hints that she is, talking about the 'perfect girl' once although idk if it was just as in person not romantic interest perfect. She has touched my arm sometimes (in that way not just casual touching lol) , goes to pride parades and get's involved with all my gay shit.

And then when another friend asked her sexuality she said ' i don't even know'

SERIOUSLY

She fits all the stereotypes. Wears boyish clothes, sporty, lgbt friendly, hair up, no make up, no jewelry, etc

but she isn't out, and even is she was gay she wouldn't like me anyway :tears:

anyone got any idea? or maybe tests and tips i could do to find out?

2. Confusedmoose

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds to me like she's confused herself at the moment. If she is confused she probably needs time to figure things out fr herself. You could try to casually bring it up in conversation (and potentially asking why she answered the way she did when her other friend asked), but you don't want to risk making her feel more uncomfortable either.