1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting Someone Tomorrow. HELP!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BookWriter1994, Feb 8, 2016.

1. BookWriter1994

Okay, so I have been talking to someone from online. Her name is Nicole and let me tell you all that she has got to be the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen!(Well, in pictures).

We had hit it off from this lesbian dating app and we have been texting since my birthday last Tuesday(Yay! I am 22) and I have a really good feeling about this one!

We are supposed to meet up at the mall tomorrow so that I can help her pick out a present for her best friend and we will be hanging out as well.

I am super nervous! I haven't actually met anyone from online before since I realized that I had like women! I am super scared that I will mess up and that nothing will happen between us!

How do I not mess up? Any advice?:help:

PS: She has SC and she is definitely not a catfish!

#1 BookWriter1994, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

1. When you said she had SC, I spent a minute trying to think what that could mean: Snapchat, duh :grin:

2. Keep the conversation flowing is all I can say. At least that way there's no time for awkward silences and you can get to know one another well: once the flow has started, I'm sure you'll have no trouble at all.

If you take the first step of having a good chat, everything else will be a lot easier.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

3. Distant Echo

Continue conversations you have been having while texting. Read back through the texts for other ideas of where you can lead the conversation.