1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends are fighting?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 3n, Feb 11, 2016.

1. 3n

3n Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have two best buds, both of which who constantly have my back and make my day. The problem is; they fight after all three of us hang out for a bit. One takes everything to offense WAY to easily (and refuses to let it go after a few days), but is plain awesome and fun. The other (again, an amazing friend and supportive) is a bit sarcastic sometimes. They always fight after a bit. How do I get them to stop putting each other down?

2. stumble along

I'd say to tell your sensitive friend to just toughen up a bit and especially around your other friend.

I'd also tell Mr. Sarcastic to cool it alittle around the other guy.

Really just tell them to avoid pushing the others buttons. You'll have to get some dialog with them.

Do they even like each other or do they see each other only when they hang out with you

3. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I wouldn't try to get in the middle of it. Try and let them solve it out themselves.

4. 3n

3n Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have remained neutral and I still am, but they always fight over the stupidest bloody things! XD

5. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had that problem in high school as well.
    I would try to stay neutral, but in the end I told them they both needed to grow up. They still fight though xD for some people that is just how their relationship works. They can fight like cats and dogs, but they'll still be there in the end for each other.