1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another is he gay and does he like me but hear me out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Smash4Life, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Smash4Life

Smash4Life Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    WARNING i've got my english assessment after half-term so i need some practice using posh words.

HI GUYS!

so there's this guy at school, i may very slightly almost maybe like him, his sexuality is sort of an enigma (not kidding people have asked him about about his sexuality many times and the answer's always different i don't know if he's just messing around or not) but on top of that i'm not sure if he likes me.he's one of those people who can get away with saying/doing anything, you'll never know if he's just joking or being very serious which is why i'm confused.

Back when i was in year 7 we were just outside talking when he just randomly said he loved me, i just assumed he was just joking but over the course of that week he just kept on bringing it up until he stopped the following week. also, a more recent example i can think of was just a couple of days before we broke up for half-term, i was in P.E. and he was the only one passing the ball to me (we were doing rugby, proper rugby not tag rugby) i said how he was the only one passing to me and his response was that he liked me and then proceeded to ask if i liked him back. i did everything in my power to ovoid the question since i am a terrible liar and you could easily tell if i am lying.

the answer is probably just staring me in the face but i just can't see it and was hoping to get an opinion from you guys.

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, it seems like he likes you. Go for it!