1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my disire is beyond my reach

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bassboss, Feb 15, 2016.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I generally am bisexual sometimes feeling more twards one sex than the other but this dosnt relate to much of anything. This fryday I went to my schools valentine's day dance and having recently fallen out of contact with my "girlfreind" I decided to participate with my freinds I requested a song (ring of fire) and dance but soon after that song a slow song came on and I looked around most of my freinds have found there partner my freind Mary started dancing with my freind Zoey and my best freind therin was dancing with a girl I saw he earlyer made cry (he dose this ever dance and I don't know how) but I looked around and saw love and passion everywhere. Why have I never felt this. Only once in my life have I ever loved someone his name was Jake and it was online we broke up because he broke his phone and we completely lost contact. But anyways I have dated since then a girl named Anna and a girl named Clarissa (me and Clarissa were kinda on off) nether of these girls I actually loved and I ended up ending the relationship with Clarissa becouse I didn't want to hurt her. (Anna planned to use me for concert tickets and told everyone that she was going to break up with me after wards. I found out) but with both of these girls I never connected with and when I think about dating a girl I don't find any disire but back to the dance. I see all of these people dancing and loving eachother...and I'm alone as song after song progressed I I sunk lower and lower how is it I crave this but do not feel the same I want what they have I want it more than iv wanted anything else but I don't know how

2. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Update someone said that I don't date girls and it seems like I'm gay so I'm back with my on off "girlfreind

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Where are you looking for potential relationships? Have you considered dating a guy you know in real life? How old are you?

4. Inky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Love takes time to be found. Open your mind and consider all your options but follow your heart.

5. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The problem with my school is the guys who are gay are to scared of pressured to come out due to a large amount of homophobia but this is not a problem with girls I am waiting till high school where theres an lgbt club but bring in 8th grade I can't seem to find anyone