1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I have a crush on my friend...and he might on me as well

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by pvd, Feb 16, 2016.

1. pvd

pvd

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So this is kinda a complicated story, 4 years ago I met a random kid on vacation in Florida. We stayed in contact and hangout whenever I am in Florida. I am from up north.

In the last 6 months though our contact with one another has increased substantially. We text and snapchat all day, 160 days in a row now and talk about everything from the moment we wake up until we fall asleep. He also sends me snaps of him in bed and just getting out of the shower in the morning.

Now I am pretty sure I have a crush on him and I am not sure how to proceed. I am afraid if I say anything he would be sketched out and not talk to me. I am going down to visit again next month.

I do have a slight feeling that he may feel the same way about me, but I am not sure. I also only first hooked up with a guy a year and a half ago too and have only been with 3 in my life.

2. hubcap

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The fact that he's sending you pics of him in bed and coming out of the shower seems like he's definitely interested in you.

3. pvd

pvd

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thats what I thought as well. Its not anything provocative though just usually his chest above his nipples and him in bed under the covers barely able to open his eyes when he first wakes up.

Im going to visit him in 2 weeks so I am trying to figure out if I should try to make a move.

Thank you for all your help.

4. hubcap

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When you meet him and you if feel comfortable about it, I'd ask him. I wish you all the best!

5. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm guessing you guys don't live far apart, then? Well how old are you guys? How will it be possible to visit him?

6. pvd

pvd

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    We live a 4 hour plane ride away from one another. I just booked flights for the beginning of March. I am 22, he is younger than me.

My main concerns are I don't know if he is gay/bi or not and I don't know how to approach it.

#6 pvd, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2016