1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i dont love her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thattransguy, Feb 16, 2016.

1. thattransguy

ive been with this girl for a while now and im starting to lose interest. in fact i never was interested. she asked me out and i only agreed to go out with her because the person i actually want to be with i cant be with. i also thought it would be more akward if i said no:eusa_doh:. she keeps telling me she loves me and i just lie and say i love her too i need to break up with her but i dont know how. i seriously need help:bang::tears:

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry, but you used someone and their feelings. Okay, you don't ever do that. Just cause you can't have the person doesn't mean you should play with someone's feelings. You're going to tell her and you're going to apologize.

3. someguy01

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow that's a terrible thing to do. You must be feeling pretty horrible right now.
    I'd say you should break up as soon as possible, for the sake of both of you. And there's no easy way to do it, so, buckle up you're in for a muddy ride in S***land.