1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feelings for a co-worker

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Saturn2, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Saturn2

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hola, so theres this girl I work with. One day she got into my line & I noticed she had lotion, I have skin problems & felt rather chatty so I started telling her about my skin problems and we talked about winter, eczema and rashes. Ever since then, I've felt a small spark.. sometimes I need other peoples opinions because I cant tell if I'm being overanalytical!! I always catch her staring at me & i know eye contact is important but im a ball of awkward so i struggle with that, especially with someone I like. One day she was clocking out and I happened to look over and she was gazing over at me. A separate day when she was clocking out, she actually smiled when she saw me, kind of walked over to me and started talking to me. Another thing is, it's always cold so i wear a vest... and she always says the same thing to me to maybe get a conversation going.. "You cold?" "look at you in your vest, you aint playin." It's mainly just a lot of staring, smiling and talking,but today we joked around and laughed a lot... today we had break together and I sat at a separate table behind her and she side eyed me for about a good 10 seconds, unless she was looking at the blank wall xD.?
    I know theres no way to know if she is les or not unless I ask, but you is your take on this? like I said, it's mainly just a lot of staring, talking and smiling... I hope i'm not overanalyzing this ?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Have you tried walking to her and talking more often? She seems like someone you might make good friends with in any case, and maybe you could eventually come out to her so she knows you're into women.

3. Saturn2

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    We have recently been talking more often, & i'm getting more brave with looking at her and eyecontact. the other day she was leaving and I saw her looking at me and when I would notice her looking she wouldnt even look away. I am planning on subtlety coming out to her and seeing how she responds. I only see her on weekdays, because she doesn't work any weekends with me.

4. Innsanchez

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ask her straight, for you to answer your question, maybe thats was just a wrong signal (lets just assume) or what.

5. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    In my opinion, you should never mix business with pleasure. It could result in a good thing or a bad thing.