1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mixing different friend groups...some advice?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bubbles123, Feb 18, 2016.

1. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

So I have these two different friends and I want to bring them both to hang out at a science museum.
    They've never met and are very, very different. I know I'll have to be the icebreaker and make conversation which is not my forte so I was wondering if anyone has advice on how to tackle that.

One friend is more reserved, kind of judgemental-seeming on the outside. The other is very sociable and kind (which may scare the other friend). They don't really have anything in common and think very differently.
    I want to be able to hang out with both of them with minimal super awkward silences so any suggestions on how to accomplish that?

Thanks bunches!

2. NonsenseSpeaker

Just try your best to engage them in you're conversation. If you start the conversation maybe they'll warm up on each other. Maybe ask what they think on a certain topic. Just because they maybe opposites doesn't mean the won't get along. Not sure if anything I said helped, but good luck.

3. cibi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    different groups as in one is straight the other is not ? i tried that once and they both ended up hating me.Not to sound kike a "glass half empty" kind of dude, but mixing polar opposites can have some unwanted aftermath...