1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he attracted to me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheDudeAbides11, Feb 19, 2016.

1. TheDudeAbides11

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So there's a guy in one of my classes. Everyday he'll stare at me. When I look back at him he'll hold the gaze and smile until I look away. He'll do this the whole period. When he passes me in the hall he'll get really close to me (almost brushing me) and smile at me before continuing on. Also I noticed his group of friends giving me looks and him seemingly pointing me out to them. So is he crushing on me or just messing around?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Looks and stares only go so far. Have you tried talking or befriending him? Do you know his sexuality?

3. Goldangel455

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe try talking to him. I know it can be intimidating but talking helps and it could never hurt to try.

4. Atreyo

Atreyo Guest

I definitely suggest talking to him as well. I mean, it should be pretty easy, given the fact he's already initiating a lot of attention already.