1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Miserable and Anxious

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RavenTheRat, Feb 19, 2016.

1. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm so sorry I keep bothering you all with this but I don't have a lot of people I can trust

My ex boyfriend is becoming more and more of a problem. He's following one of my friends around, invading her space, and driving her crazy, even though she turned him down and told him to go away. He pulls me away when I'm in the middle of having a good time with my friends, and guilt trips me, and now THEY'RE starting to get annoyed with him. I'm afraid. I'm so goddamn scared of losing my friends because of him. I'm scared that they won't want me around anymore because he follows me around.

I want to tell him that I really don't want to talk to him anymore, but I'm afraid of what he might do. He says he has like 3 panic attacks a day, and I'm afraid he might do something serious if I say something like that to him. But then again it might just be my anxiety. Then AGAIN, he doesn't have a lot of friends and I feel so guilty...

Help, please... I've never broken up with someone before this, and I don't know what to do in this situation. I'm so anxious I want to cry...

#1 RavenTheRat, Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016